1.Women on heavier side should buy sarees in Georgette, Chiffon or Chignon.Heavy Mysore Silk sarees look beautiful and one tends to look slimmer.
2.Shorter women should buy sarees with small borders or no borders. They should definitely avoid big borders as big borders make one look shorter.
3.Thin women should buy Organza, Cotton, Tissue and Tussar Sarees. These Sarees gives a fuller effect. In printed Sarees, avoid big prints, as it gives a gaudy and a huge look. Delicate print on a Saree, gives a delicate look. 4. Dark skin color women should generally buy dark colours like maroon, green, dark pink etc. In office pinup your Saree, this looks smart and is manageable too.
For an outing or a function, just pinup the tip of the saree and let the rest fall on your hand. This gives a very graceful look. But of course the Saree should have a good fall. Cotton, tissue or any starched Sarees should be ironed properly and at the time of draping, the pleats should be done with your hands pressing and shaping it properly. Put the pin on the back shoulder as this keeps the saree intact and does not show the pin too. Do not wear a very flared petticoat inside.
Buying silk sarees according to your body structure
1.Choose the silk according to your body. Choosing the most flattering drape makes all the difference in the effect of a saree.
2.It may be wise for generously sized women to stay away from organzas, kora and tissue silk varieties as these drapes add unwanted extra inches by tending to flare upon the body. Softer, draper fabrics like chiffons, crepe de chines, shot silks are more suitable for such women Buying Sarees According To Ones Physique.
1.Fat women should buy sarees in Georgette, Chiffon or Chignon. Heavy Mysore Silk saree looks beautiful and one tends to look slimmer.
2. Thin women should buy Organza, Cotton, Tissue and Tussar Saree. These sarees gives a fuller effect. These fabrics made tremendous sari for thin women.
3. Shorter women should buy sarees with small borders or no borders. They should definitely avoid big borders as big borders make one look shorter.
4. Taller women should buy sarees with big border.
5. Dark skin color women should generally buy dark colors like maroon, green, dark pink etc.
Take Care of Silk Sarees
In order to preserve the luster and freshness in the long run of the sarees life proper care and attention is to be taken. Given below are few easy ways to keep your silk sarees long-lasting and looking as elegant and glamorous as a new one.
1. For the first wash, soak the saree in salt water and then rinse well in cold water.
2. Do not wash with soap in the beginning.
3. After two or three plain water washes, use mild detergent and clean quickly.
4. Do not brush or lash a silk saree. This might tear the zari.
5.Wash pallu (Mundhi) and border separately in the beginning.
6. Do not bundle and keep wet for a long time.
7. In case of stains, wash with cold water immediately.
8. For hard stains soak the stained area with petrol and brush with soft cloth.
9. Do not bundle the wet saree along with inferior variety clothes like choli, under gown (Petticoat), etc.
10. While pressing, keep the iron in medum heat only.
11. Store sarees in a cold dry plase dusted with neem leaves.
12. Make sure to change the saree fold once a month in order to avoid zari breakage.
For Further Information, Email.firstname.lastname@example.org